After eating our meals we generally like to do some activity without knowing that those can harm to our health. So we should be very precautionary after the meal.
Here are most common and harmful things which we should not do immediately after or before the meal.
- Smoking: As we know smoking is very dangerous for our overall body but smoking just after the meal is most dangerous because it increase chances of cancer and other health related conditions.
- Do not eat fruits immediately after the meal: Many people like to eat fruit before or after the meal immediately. But eating citrus fruit just before or after the meal is not good for our stomach and digestion because it may cause acidity.
- Do not drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
- Don?t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after the meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
- Don?t bathe: Bathing after the meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
- Don?t walk about: People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
- Don?t sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.
Source: Facebook share