Zandu Livotrit is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic proprietary medicine from Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Ltd. This medicine is useful in treating various liver disorders. The herbal ingredients of this medicine are Punarnava, Bhringraja and Kalmegh. Livotrit has hepatoprotective activity and useful in protecting liver from damage due to medication or alcoholism.
Ingredients of Zandu Livotrit
Each sugar coated tablet contains – Arogyavardhini rasa 100 mg Mandur Bhasma 50 mg Punarnava(Boerhaavia diffusa) 25 mg Bhringraj(Eclipta alba) 25 mg Kalmegh(Andrographis paniculata) 25 mg
Uses of Zandu Livotrit
- Protects liver from toxic drugs, alcohol and infections
- Improves appetite, digestion
- Acute and chronic viral hepatitis, jaundice
- Adjuvant to hepatic Akt
- Chronic liver dysfunctions
- Pre-cirrhotic conditions
- Daily health supplement for alcoholics for liver protection
Dosage of Zandu Livotrit
2 tablets twice or thrice a day with water. For children, the dosage will be half or 1 tablet twice or thrice a day.