Table of Contents
Zandu Livotrit is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic proprietary medicine from Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Ltd. This medicine is useful in treating various the liver disorders. The herbal ingredients of this medicine is Punarnava, Bhringraja and Kalmegh. Livotrit has hepatoprotective activity and useful in protecting the liver from damage due to medication or alcoholism.
Ingredients of Zandu Livotrit
Each sugar coated tablet contains – Arogyavardhini rasa 100 mg Mandur Bhasma 50 mg Punarnava(Boerhaavia diffusa) 25 mg Bhringraj(Eclipta alba) 25 mg Kalmegh(Andrographis paniculata) 25 mg
Uses of Zandu Livotrit
- Protects the liver from toxic drugs, alcohol and infections
- Improves appetite, digestion
- Acute and chronic viral hepatitis, jaundice
- Adjuvant to hepatic Akt
- Chronic the liver dysfunctions
- Pre-cirrhotic conditions
- Daily health supplement for alcoholics for the liver protection
The Dosage of Zandu Livotrit
2 tablets twice or thrice a day with water. For children, the dosage will be half or 1 tablet twice or thrice a day.