Rumalaya Gel is a herbal product from Himalaya Drug Company. This is completely herbal ointment that can be safely used in the management of pain and inflammation associated with the musculoskeletal inflammatory disorders like Rheumatoid Arthrtis, Osteo Arthritis, sports injuries, sprains, spondylosis, post-traumatic stiffness, peri-shoulder arthritis and other inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders like fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis and sciatica.
Here is given more about Rumalaya Gel such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and direction for use.
Key Ingredients of Rumalaya Gel
Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) 7.5mg, Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) 7.5mg, Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) 7.5mg, Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) 7.5mg, Pudina (Mentha arvensis) 60mg, Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 30mg, Sarala (Pinus roxburghii) 55mg, Gandhapura taila (Gaultheria fragrantissima) 55mg, Base q.s. ad770mg,
Uses of Rumalaya Gel
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain and inflammation
- Sprains, strains
- Tendonitis (is inflammation of a tendon, most commonly from overuse but also from infection or rheumatic disease)
- Capsulitis (is inflammation of the joint capsule) frozen shoulder
- Bursitis (inflammation in fluid-filled sac that functions as a gliding surface to reduce friction between tissues of the body)
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Hip and knee joint pain
- Muscular pain
- Muscle stiffness and sports injuries
- Cervical and lumbar spondylitis
- Sciatica and lumbago
How to use Rumalaya Gel
This is for external use ONLY. Apply on the affected areas 3-4 times and massage gently.