Plantacid is an ayurvedic formulation for to treat acid peptic disorder, this comes in form of suspension and capsule. Acid peptic disorder is very common disease of modern world. This can cause diseases involve a variety of disorders that can affect the esophagus, stomach and duodenum and these diseases also decrease the quality of life and productivity of afflicted patients.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of Plantacid
Each capsule contains extract derived from
- Yashti ( Glycyrrhiza glabra) 100 mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 100 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 100 mg
- Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) 100 mg
- Mandookaparni (Centella asiatica) 100 mg
- Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides) 25 mg
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 25 mg
- Shankha Bhasma 100 mg
- Pravala Pishti 50 mg
- Guduchi Satva (Starch of Tinospora cordfolia) 50 mg
Each 10 ml contains extract derived from
- Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 50 mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 50 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 50 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordfolia) 50 mg
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) 50 mg
- Bhrungaraja (Eclipta alba) 25 mg
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg
- Shouktik[Muktashukti] Bhasma 120 mg
Uses of Plantacid
This medicine is very useful in treatment of Hyperacidity, heartburn, reflux esophagitis and other acid peptic disorders.
Health Benefits of Plantacid
- Neutralises excessive acid.
- Relieves heartburn and epigastric discomfort.
- Promotes healing of gastric mucosa.
- Offers quick symptomatic relief.
Dosage & Administration
Capsule: Take 2 capsule daily three time.
Syrup:10 ml daily three time.
Always eat Bland diet while suffering from stomach disorders as it helps in recovery.