Patanjali Herbal Power Vita is an herbal health drink launched by Patanjali. It is an herbal formulation containing tonic herbs of Ayurveda, along with coco powder, flavors, dried milk, Moti and Pravala Pishti, and Chocolate powder.
Intake of Power Vita gives Energy, Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin D2, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Selenium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, calcium and Iron. It boosts energy, immunity and strength. It contains Brahmi and Shankhapushpi which are time tested proven Brain tonic.
It is suitable for everyone. Half kilogram jar is priced at rupees 205.
Here is given more about this heath supplement such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Manufacturer: Patanjali
- Purpose: Health Supplement
- Patanjali Herbal Powervita MRP / Price: ₹ 205/500 grams
- Availability: Online and at stores
- Suitable for: Children and Adults (Not to be taken in diabetes and conditions in which sugar intake is restricted)
- Side-effects: It is completely safe and has no side-effects.
Ingredients of Patanjali Herbal Power Vita
Each 100 gram powder contains extracts of:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 0.15 grams
- Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus) 0.25 grams
- Shankhpushpi Whole plant Powder 2.0 grams
- Brahmi Powder Whole plant 0.15 grams
- Soya Powder Seed 0.128
- Gram Powder Seed 0.15 grams
- Coco Powder Seed 6.4
- Guar gum Powder Exudate 0.133
- Sugar Powder 38.15 gram
- Milk Powder 6.92 grams
- Samudri Lavan Mineral Powder 0.0427 grams
- Sajjkhar Mineral Powder 0.1 grams
- Moti Pisti Classical Ayurvedic Formulation Powder 0.152 grams
- Praval Pishti Classical Ayurvedic Formulation Powder 0.152 grams
- Liquid malt 42.7 grams
- GMS Glycerol monostearate Powder 0.38 grams
- MDP Maltodextrin Powder 0.982 grams
- EV Ethyl vanilin Powder 0.0023 grams
- Chocolate Powder 0.0087 grams
- Chocolate B Powder 0.0087 grams
Benefits of Patanjali Herbal Power Vita
- It is an herbal health drink.
- It contains Ashwagandha and Shatavari which are Rasayan drug of Ayurveda and used to increase strength, stamina, prevent ageing and to increase weight.
- It contains Shankhapushpi and Brahmi which have nootropic (enhance memory or other cognitive function) properties.
- It gives energy, 20 grams serving provides 78.37 kcal, 1.3 grams of protein, 60.75 mg of phosphorus and 22.21 mg of calcium.
- It gives (20 gram serving) 488.8 mcg of Vitamin A and 9.57 mg of iron.
- It increases strength.
- It boosts immunity.
- It makes bone stronger.
- It also contains B vitamins.
- Important Therapeutic Uses of Patanjali Herbal Power Vita
- It is a health supplement for daily use. It is suitable for both children and adults.
- Health and Brain tonic for both children and adults
Dosage of Patanjali Herbal Power Vita
- Add 2 teaspoonful (about 20 gram) of Patanjali Herbal Power Vita Granules to a cup of hot or cold milk and add sugar to taste. Daily take 2 serving of Patanjali Herbal Power Vita as part of balanced diet.
- Patanjali Herbal Power Vita can increase weight as it contains Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Sugar.
- It contains sugar and therefore it is not suitable for diabetics.