Parthadyarishta is poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine. Parthadyarishtam is referenced from Bhaishajyaratnavali, and is indicated in Hridya Rogadhikar. This medicine is useful in Cardiac diseases. The principal ingredient in this medicine is stem bark of Arjun tree. This medicine gives strength, cures palpitations and weakness of heart.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as indication/therapeutic uses, ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Parthadyarishtam
- Partha (Arjuna) tvak (St. Bk.) 4.800 kg
- Draksha (Dr. Fr.) 2.400 kg
- Madhuka/Mahua (Fl.) 960 g
- Water for Decoction 49.152 l reduced to 12.288 l
- Dhataki (Fl.) 960 g
- Guda 4.800 kg
Uses of Parthadyarishtam
- Heart disease
- Weakness of heart
- Gives strength to heart
- Phupphusa Roga (Lung disorders)
- Loss of strength/immunity)
Dosage of Parthadyarishtam
12-24 ml with equal amount of water after meals, twice a day, or as directed by physician.