Obenyl Tablet is polyherbal proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Charak. It is an anti-obesity formulation useful in weight loss. It reduces fat and water retention in the body.
Table of Contents
Here is given more about Obenyl Tablet such as indication/therapeutic uses,Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Obenyl Tablet
Kokum Garcinia indica 600mg,Shuddha Guggul Purified Balsamodendron mukul 50 mg,Atasi (Flax seeds) Linum usitatissimum 50 mg,Makandi/Garmar Coleus forskohlii 50 mg,Isabgol Plantago ovata 50 mg,Katuki,Picrorrhiza kurroa5 0 mg,
Action of medicinal herbs used in formulation
- Kokum: Suppresses the fatty acid synthesis,lipogenesis and food intake. Induces weight loss
- Shuddha Guggul: Hypolipidemic
- Atasi (Flax seeds): Hypolipidemic
- Isabgol: Prevents endothelial dysfunction,hypertension,obesity development,and ameliorates dyslipidemia.
- Katuki: Hypolipidemic
Uses of Obenyl Tablet
- General obesity
- Obesity associated with Diabetes
- Hyperlipidemia (Elevated lipid (fat) levels in the blood. Hyperlipidemia can be inherited and increases the risk of disease of the blood vessels leading to stroke and heart disease)
The Dosage of Obenyl Tablet
Adult: Two tablets twice a day;Children: One tablet twice a day.