Table of Contents
Kuka Cough Syrup is proprietary Ayurvedic polyherbal medicine from Multani Pharmaceuticals Ltd. which is one of the leading manufacturers of Ayurvedic and Unani medicines in India. The key ingredients in Kuka cough syrup is Kulanjan, Vasa and Mulheti. The medicine also contains Tulsi, Pippali and pudina Satva. The combination of these medicinal herbs helps in treatment respiratory infections.
This is a certified medicine from Ayush Department, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India.
Ingredients of Kuka Cough Syrup
- Each 10ml. Contains Extracts of:
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) 50mg
- Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasika) 400mg.
- Kulinjana (Alpinia Galanga) 400mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhizae Glabra) 400mg
- Pippali (Piper Longum) 200mg
- Satva Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) 2mg
Uses of Kuka Cough Syrup
- Productive Cough
- Dry cough
- Cold with Running Nose
- Sore Throat
Dosage of Kuka Cough Syrup
Up to 6 Years: 2.5 ml three times a day.
Adult: 5 ml three times a day.