Khanjanikari Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine has alterative, stimulant and nervine properties. Khanjanikari Ras is prepared by taking equal part of Malla sindur, Rajat bhasma and Purified Vishamushti or Kuchala (Strychnos nux-vomica). Kuchala is nervice tonic and has central nervous system stimulating properties. This medicine is indicated in treatment of paralysis (pakshaghat), gout and many other vata vyadhis.
Here is given more about Khanjanikari Ras such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Khanjanikari Ras
Kuchala, Malla Sindur, Raupya Bhasma;Processed in decoction of Arjuna bark
Uses of Khanjanikari Ras
Khanjanikari Ras is combination of Malla sindoor, Kuchila and Rajat bhasma. This medicine is very hot in potency and indicated in treatment of
- Chronic paralysis, Facial paralysis
- Paraplegia (paralysis of the legs and lower body, typically caused by spinal injury or disease)
- Lathyrism (disease marked by tremors, muscular weakness, and paraplegia)
- Monoplegia (paralysis restricted to one limb or region of the body) Gout
- Sujak( natural home remedies for Gonorrhea), Neumonia
- Sannipat, Khanjadivaat (Lameness)
- Diseases due to deranged vata or Vata vyadhis
Dosage of Khanjanikari Ras
Khanjanikari Ras should be taken with Dashmula Kwath or Cow’s milk in dose of 1 -2 tablets, in morning and evening.
This medicine should be taken under medical supervision. Or take as directed by physician.