ProstaCare / Prostane is an herbal Ayurvedic supplement for prostrate care from Himalaya. This medicine is indicated for supporting normal prostrate functions. ProstaCare is useful in management of Benign prostatic hyperplasia BPH (abnormal proliferation of prostrate cells).
Prostate is walnut sized gland of male reproductive system and located just below the urinary bladder (in which urine is stored) and also surrounds the urethra (canal through which urine is excreted). It is common for the prostate gland to become enlarged as a man ages. Since enlarged prostate presses against urethra like a clamp, bladder begins to contract even when it contains small amounts of urine, causing more frequent urination. Eventually, this causes bladder weakness and incomplete bladder evacuation. This causes many urinary problems.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of ProstaCare
Main active ingredients of the medicine, as indicated on label
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Putikaranja Bonduc seeds (Caesalpinia bonducella)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Puga (Areca catechu)
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvala)
Benefits of Himalaya ProstaCare
It is an herbal medicine based on Ayurvedic principle.
- It is a medicine specifically for maintaining normal prostrate health.
- It promotes free and normal urinary flow.
- It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- It prevents urinary tract infections which results due to urine stagnation in the body.
- It supports normal emptying of the bladder.
- It does not contain gluten, Magnesium Stearate or Synthetic Additives.
Uses of Himalaya ProstaCare
- ProstaCare is supplement for maintaining normal functioning of prostrate.
- It is useful medicine for Management of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), Reducing the symptoms of BPH, which includes painful urination, local and internal inflammation, urinary tract infections, an urinary difficulty.
- Benign prostatic enlargement (BPH) – non-malignant condition of nodular but symmetrical enlargement of the prostate in the peri-urethral region
- Prostatitis – swelling of the prostate gland. This can be due to some bacterial infection.
- Burning or pain with urination incomplete bladder emptying
- Weak urine stream
- Difficulty starting to urinate or emptying the bladder
What is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
- Prostate gland in the male reproductive system is located just below the bladder. It surrounds part of the urethra. The prostate gland helps to control urination, and it forms part of the content of semen.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is medical term for benign (noncancerous) enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Prostate growth affects generally all men over the age of 50.
Dosage of Himalaya ProstaCare
The recommended dosage of this medicine is 2 capsules twice daily with meals for 4 months.