Himalaya Antiseptic Cream is a Herbal soothing cream with antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is used for treatment for small cuts, wounds, burns, rashes, sores and fungal skin infections. Himalaya’s soothing Antiseptic Cream, which contains Aloe Vera, Almond, Indian Madder(Rubia cordifolia) and other natural ingredients.
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial and astringent properties accelerate the healing of injured skin. In Ayurveda external application of aloe vera on skin is very effective to heal cuts, rashes, insect bite and its bactericidal properties relieve itching and skin swellings. It is one of the best health tonic to improve digestion and boost immunity.
- Almond is an excellent skin softener and restores the natural moisture of your skin. The vitamin A in the oil fights infections. Its astringent properties help heal irritable sores and skin eruptions. Almond oil is antioxidant, restorative (restores health, strength, or well-being), demulcent (relieves irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective film), anodyne (pain relieving), sudorific (sweat causing) and slightly laxative. It is an excellent moisturizer and lubricant.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree(Nirgundi) has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is useful in treating sores and skin infections.
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) is medicinal herb which is used in preparation of various Ayurvedic medicines. In Ayurveda it is describes as most important blood purifier. It is a climbing vine and its roots are used for medicinal purpose. It is helpful in removing toxins or Ama present in blood. Indian Madder is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent that has a soothing effect on the skin.
- The antiseptic and astringent properties of Natural Zinc keep your skin cool and dry as well as helping heal the skin.
- Sodium Biborate is an effective astringent and antiseptic, which facilitates the healing process
It is useful as a protection from infection in the following cases:
- Fungal infections
Directions for use
Apply cream on affected area two to three times daily.