Blackheads are called comedones which generally found on nose, chin and lip area. Sebaceous glands on skin when gets filled with excess oil, dust and it gets clogged blackhead appears and further converts into acne.
Here are some home remedies to remove blackheads.
– Scrub face with mild face scrub twice a week. For removing blackheads massage face 5 to 7 min and for whiteheads massage for 2-3 mins. Keep in mind scrub should be suitable for the skin. mild and while massaging do not apply too much pressure.
– Make paste of groundnut oil and lime juice paste and apply.
– Mix ½ tsp baking soda with water and make paste. Clean face with warm water and apply paste on blackheads and leave for 2 mins. Wash face with warm water.
– Take steam that will open blocked pores and then dry face with clean towel.
– Apply honey on the face for 15 mins and wash face with water. Then apply rose water with few drops of lemon juice for a few mins. Do this twice a week.
– Clean face with raw milk and apply face pack of multani mitti with rosewater.
– Do not touch blackhead prone area as that result in secretion of oil that get filled with dirt and bacteria and blackhead formation happen.
– For area where blackheads have changed to acne make paste of tulsi leaves with water and apply.
– Do not apply face cream that clogs the pores.
– Before going to bed make routine of washing face with rose water and gentle face wash.
– Avoid junk food and add fresh fruits and vegetables in daily diet.