Here is recipe of guava leaf tea. It is easy to make and can be prepared from fresh or dried leaves. Guava tree leaves can be dried in shade and used later to make tea. In many parts of world it is used for treating diarrhoea, dysentery, ulcers, dental problems and countless other ailments. Every part of Guava tree has medicinal properties. Its leaves are boiled in water and decoction is prepared which is used internally as well as externally.
Guava leaf tea is good for
- Treating Diarrhea
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Lowering Blood-Sugar Levels
- Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- Sore Throat
- Mouth Ulcer
Recipe of Guava leaf tea
- Fresh or dried guava leaves as per taste
- Optional : Mulethi, black pepper, green cardamom, honey.
Method for making guava leaf tea
- Take water add fresh or dried leaves and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Filter and drink.
- You may add honey as per taste.