Table of Contents
Mulethi Kwath is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Swami Ramdev’s Patanjali Divya Pharmacy. It is prepared from liquorice and beneficial in stomach ailments. Licorice is useful in lowering acidity level of stomach, prevents ulcer formation, gives relief in indigestion and heartburn.
Ingredients of Divya Mulethi Kwath
Uses of Divya Mulethi Kwath
- Hyperacidity, heartburn, abdominal gas, flatulence
- Joint pain, arthritis, rheumatism
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Improves immunity
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, laxative
- Expectorant, cold and cough
- Removes body toxins
- Good for the liver, digestive system
The Dosage of Divya Mulethi Kwath
Mulethi Kwath contains medicinal herb in dried form. To prepare decoction (Kadha) you need to boil 2-4 gm of it in water (400 ml) till volume reduces to 100 ml.Then filter it and make two doses that should be taken twice a day or as directed by physician.