Table of Contents
Divya Medha Vati is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine from Swami Ramdev’s Divya Pharmacy. This medicine contain Bramhi, Shankhpushpi, Malkangni, Vach, Ashwagandha and other important medicinal herbs with antistress, antidepressant, antianxiety and brain tonic activity. This medicine is used for treating brain related problems such as memory loss, excessive dreams, OCD, loss of concentration and improving memory.
Divya Medha Vati is a combination of nootropic drugs. Nootropics (from Greek Noos = mind and Trope = turning) are those medicines which that enhances cognition and memory and facilitates learning.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Divya Medha Vati
- Brahmi Centella asiatica Panchang 54.70 mg
- Shankhapushpi Convolvulus pluricaulis Panchang 54.70 mg
- Methi Vach Acorus calamus Root 43.70 mg
- Ustakhaaus Lavandula stoeshas Leaf 43.70 mg
- Ashwgandha Withania somnifera Root 43.70 mg
- Malkangni Celastrus paniculatus Seed 43.70 mg
- Saunf Foeniculum vulgare Fruit 19.20 mg
- Jaharmohara pishti 19.30 mg
- Ganjvan Onosoma bracteatum Leaf 17.0 mg
- Praval pishti Oxideof corraliumrubrum 17.0 mg
- Jatamansi Nardostachys jatamansi Root 11.25 mg
- Mothi pishti Mytilus margaratferus 11.25 mg
- Bramhi (Extract) Centella asiatica Panchang 11.25 mg
- Shankhpushpi (Extract) Convolvulus pluricaulis Panchang 11.25 mg
- Methivach (Extract) Acorus calamus Root 54.60 mg
- Malkangni (Extract) Celastrus paniculatus 43.70 mg
Mandukparni( Centella asiatica ) is a Medya (nootropic) Rasayan. It has various effects on the central nervous system. It is nervine and brain tonic. It has intelligence boosting properties. It enhances learning, mental performance and memory. Mandookparni is effective in reducing brain regional lipid peroxidation and protein carbonyl levels and in increasing the antioxidant status. It enhances learning and memory. It is Tikta-Madhur (Ras), Snigdha-Laghu (Guna) and Sheet / cool in potency (Virya).
Shankhpushpi( Convolvulus pluricaulis ) is indicated in Unmad (insanity) and insomnia. It reduces different types of stress, including psychological, chemical and traumatic. It has an anti-anxiety, hypotensive and mental function improving property. It is a brain tonic and used to treat mental weakness, mental disorders, insanity, to improve memory.
Vach( Acorus calamus) is used as dietary supplements for the brain and neurological activity. It is an important stimulant for the brain, nerves and senses. It aids in the recovery of the power of speech and perception after strokes. It is heating in nature and reduces phlegm and Ama. It is good in epilepsy and Vata disorders.
Jyotishmati( Malkangni ) is a brain tonic with specific action is on the brain and its tissues. It reduces Kapha and Vata. It is appetizing, brain-tonic, laxative, emetic, nutritive, aphrodisiac and enhances the complexion.
Ashwagandha(Withania somnifera ) has antidepressant effect on the central nervous system. It has stimulant effect on the brain and reduces anxiety and stress.
Health Benefits of Divya Medha Vati
- It is herbal brain tonic for students and persons with intellectual work.
- It supports better memory function, intelligence and concentration.
- It shows a beneficial effect in OCD. OCD is acronym for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, a chronic condition in which person has obsession (repeated thoughts) to do certain behavior (compulsions) again and again like repetitive hand washing, checking water taps, door locks, lights, re-reading words or lines in a book over and over again etc.
- It reduces stress, depression and anxiety.
- It is herbal medicine and safe to use.
- It is suitable for everyone.
- It helps to induce sound sleep.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Divya Medha Vati
- Brain tonic
- Memory enhancer
- Useful & beneficial for students & intellectuals
- Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
The Dosage of Divya Medha Vati
1 or 2 tablets twice a day after the meal with water or milk for a few months or as directed by physician.
Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.