Table of Contents
Chandrakala Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is useful in treating raktapitta or bleeding due to Pitta dosh and urinary problems.
Ingredients of Chandrakala Ras
Shuddha Parad mercury (purified), Shuddha Gandhak Sulphur (purified), Abhraka Bhasma Mica (calcined), Kutaki Picrorrhiza kurroa, Guduchi Satva Tinospora cordifolia, Parpata, Khus, Chandan, Sariva, Madhavi Hiptage madablota, Tamra Bhasma
Bhavana dravya: Musta, Dadim, Durva Swarasa, Kevada, Sahadevi, Ghrit Kumari, Parpat, Ramashitalika, Draksha, Shatavari.
Uses of Chandrakala Ras
- Leucorrhoea (white discharge)
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstruation)
- Haemorrhages (bleeding from ruptured blood vessels)
- Haemoptysis (blood in cough)
- Haematuria (blood in urine)
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Burning sensation during urination
- Burning sensation on palms and soles
The Dosage of Chandrakala Ras
1 to 2 tablets (125 to 250 mg) twice a day with milk or water or as directed by physician.
Manufactured by Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Dabur and some other pharmacies.