Allerin Tablet is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Ban Labs Ltd. Allerin Tablet is useful in treating allergies and infections. As per the, manufacturer the medicine checks the triggers responsible for histamine release. It decreases vascular permeability and mucous secretion. It does not produce harmful effect on autonomous or central nervous system. It does not causes impairment on alertness.
Here is given more about Allerin Tablet such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Allerin Tablet
- Each Allerin Tablet Contains:
- Khas (Pavonia odorata) Ext. 30 mg.
- Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Ext. 20 mg.
- Chopchini (Smilax China) 30 mg.
- Bavchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) 20 mg.
- Gandhak Rasayan 40 mg.
- Kishor Guggula 40 mg.
- Manjishthadi Ghan 40 mg.
- Prepared with decoction of Neem chhal, Rohitak chhal
Uses of Allerin Tablet
- Skin allergies
- Resistant allergic coughs
- Glandular Dysfunctions and Inflammations
- Blood diseases associated with fever, urticarial, pruritus, bacterial infections
The Dosage of Allerin Tablet
1 Tablet three times in a day Or As directed by the Physician.