Janma Ghutti is poly-herbal Ayurvedic preparation for kids (newborn to 5 year old). It is prepared from over fifteen herbs such as saunf, vidhang, amaltas, choti and badi haritaki, vach, draksha, tankan etc. Janma Ghutti are manufactured by various Ayurvedic pharmacies. It is been in use for generation. Since Janma Ghutti is completely herbal and so safe to use.
If you ask your paediatrician about Janma Ghutti he/she will definitely either refuse to give any suggestion or will not recommend to give this to a child. But if you feel, there is some problem in digestion of baby, low appetite, repeated vomiting, teething trouble etc. Then you should give this to your child in recommended dosage.
I give Janma Ghutti, twice a day, to my ten month old baby as she suffered from low appetite, vomiting after feeding, teething problems. Since I have started giving this preparation, she has much improved. The exact dosage of Janma Ghutti depends on the age of child. Generally the information about content and the correct dosage is given with the medicine.
How Janma Ghutti is useful for baby
- Improves digestive function
- Cures indigestion
- Proper evacuation of the bowels
- Cures constipation
- Improves appetite
- Helpful in flatulence, diarrhoea, dysentery, acidity
- Also useful in repeated vomiting of clotted milk, constipation due to reasons such as climatic changes, unsuitable diet etc.
- Useful in vast majority of disorders during infancy
Here is given names of good Ayurvedic Pharmacies that prepare this Ayurvedic formulation.
- Dabur Janma Ghunti Pharmacy: Dabur India Ltd.
- Baidyanath Janma Ghutti Pharmacy: Shri Baidyanath Ayurveda Bhawan
- Hamdard Janm Ghutti Pharmacy: Hamdard
- Unjha Janma Ghunti Pharmacy: Unjha Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Mugli Ghutti 555 Pharmacy: Shri Ayurved Bhawan