Baidyanath Kesari Kalp is an Ayurvedic Chyawanprash formulated by Baidyanath Research Foundation. It contains Swarn Bhasm, silver verk, saffron and many other valuable ingredients and 44 herbs and minerals. This works as anti-aging and revives health. It improves body immunity to fight diseases.
It is a unique formulation to enhance vigour and vitality. It is indicated in lung’s diseases, cough, asthma and recurrent infections due to weak immunity. It also increases appetite and gives strength and energy to the body. It works as an alterative rejuvenator and Improves stamina.
The main ingredient in this Ayurvedic formulation is Amla which is a great antioxidant and helps to lower cholesterol and heal damaged arteries. It balances Pitta and Vata and useful in improving immunity, managing diabetes, anemia, hair loss/greying and general weakness.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Kesari Kalp
Each 100 grams contains (As written on the label)
- Amla pulp 40 grams
- Ghrita 2.65g
- Sugar 62.5g
- Bilva Aegle marmelos 0.25g
- Agnimantha Premna integrifolia 0.25g
- Shyonaka Oroxylum indicum 0.25g
- Gambhari Gmelina arborea 0.25g
- Patala Stereospermum suaveolens 0.25g
- Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum 0.25g
- Prishniparni Uraria picta 0.25g
- Mashaparni Teramnus labialis 0.25g
- Gokshura Tribulus terrestris 0.25g
- Brihati Solanum indicum 0.25g
- Kantakari Solanum surattense 0.25g
- Shatavari Aspargaus racemosa
- Shringi Pistacia integerrima 0.25g
- Tamalaki (Bhumyamalaki Phyllanthus amarus 0.25g
- Jivanti Leptadenia reticulata 0.25g
- Agaru Aquilaria agallocha 0.25g
- Abhaya Haritaki Terminalia chebula 0.25g
- Amrita Guduci Tinospora cordifolia 0.25g
- Bala Sida cordifolia 0.25g
- Punarnava Raktapunarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 0.25g
- Nagarmotha 0.25g
- Utpala 0.25g
- Vrishamula (Vasa) Adhatoda vasica 0.75g
- Vidari (Kanda) Pueraria tuberosa 0.25g
- Mulethi 0.25g
- Prakshepa Dravyas
- Vanslochana 0.4g
- Pippali 0.60g
- Dalchini 0.14g
- Ela 0.3g
- Tejpatta 0.1g
- Lavang 0.2g
- Keshar 0.08g
- Akarkara 0.15g
- Safed Musli 0.10g
- Kaunch beej 0.14g
- Jaiphal 0.14g
- Sonth 0.12g
- Abhrak bhasma 0.10g
- Muktashukti Bhasma 0.10g
- Swarn Bhasma 0.001g
- Chandi verk 0.01g
- Kaju 2.0g
- Badam 2.0g
- Kismish 3.0g
- pista 0.30g
- Sugandhit Dravya: Kesar, chandan, And Elachi each 0.012 ml.
- Methyl paraben Sod. I.P.0. 10g and Propyl paraben Sod. I.P.0.05g.
Benefits of Baidyanath Kesari Kalp
- It is an Ayurvedic nutritive tonic.
- It has an antioxidantand antiaging properties.
- It is helpful in preventing premature ageing, wrinkling, hair greying, weight loss, weakness, and deficiency.
- It prevents black circles.
- It is a Chyawanprash enriched with Swarn Bhasma, Rajat Bhasma and Keshar.
- Swarn Bhasma is powerful rejuvenator.
- Silver strengthens nerves.
- Saffron boosts immunity.
Uses of Baidyanath Kesari Kalp
It is a tonic which helps to improve overall health.
The Dosage of Baidyanath Kesari Kalp
1 to 2 teaspoonful daily with lukewarm milk once or twice.
Price of Baidyanath Kesari Kalp
Baidyanath Kesri Kalp Royal, 1 Kg is available at Rs. 575.00.