Table of Contents
Amritaprasa Ghritam is a non-vegetarian Ayurvedic medicated Ghee. It contains juice of goat flesh. It is a nutritive tonic and used to improve strength and fertility. It is indicated in the treatment of semen disorders, scantiness of menstrual flow, cough, weakness, T.B., bleeding disorders, urinary disorders, hiccups, respiratory ailments, diseases of heart, and infertility.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
Ingredients of Amritaprasa Ghritam
- Jivanti (Rt.) 12 g
- Kakoli (Sub. Rt.) 12 g
- Kshirakakoli (Sub. Rt.) 12 g
- Meda (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Mahameda (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Mudgaparni (Pl.) 12 g
- Mashaparni (Pl.) 12 g
- Rishabhaka (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Jivaka (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Riddhi (Sub.Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Vriddhi (Sub.Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Madhuka (Yashti) (Rt.) 12 g
- Shunthi (Rz.) 12 g
- Vari (Satavari) (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Vira (Meda) (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Punarnava (Rakta Punarnava) (Rt.) 12 g
- Bala (Rt.) 12 g
- Bharngi (Rt.) 12 g
- Svagupta (atmagupta) (Sd.) 12 g
- Riddhi (Sub.Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Shathi (Shati) (Rz.) 12 g
- Tamalaki (Pl.) 12 g
- Kana (Pippali) (Fr.) 12 g
- Sringataka (Fr.) 12 g
- Payasya (Kshira vidari) (Rt. Tr.) 12 g
- Shalaparni (Pl.) 12 g
- Prishniparni (Pl.) 12 g
- Brihati (Pl.) 12 g
- Kantakari (Pl.) 12 g
- Gokshura (Pl.) 12 g
- Draksha (Dr. Fr.) 12 g
- Akshaoda (Cotdn.) 12 g
- Sarpi (Goghrita) 768 g
- Kshira (Godugdha) 768 ml
- Dhatri rasa (Amalaki) (P.) 768 ml
- Vidariras (Vidari) (Rt. Tr.) 768 ml
- Ikshu-rasa (St.) 768 ml
- Chaga Mamasa rasa Goat’s flesh juice 768 ml
- Madhu 384 g
- Sharkara 2.400 kg
- Marica (Fr.) 24 g
- Tvak (St. Bk.) 24 g
- Ela (Sukshmaila) (Sd.) 24 g
- Patra (Tejapatra) (Lf.) 24 g
- Kesara (Nagakeshara) (Stmn.) 24 g
Benefits of Amritaprasa Ghritam
- It enhances spermatogenesis/sperm count (Shukrala).
- It improves voice (swarya).
- It improves virile power.
- It is very nutritious.
- It cures internal dryness.
- It improves weight, luster, and digestion.
- It gives relief from constipation.
- It gives strength to brain, nerves, eyes, rectum and other body organs.
- It balance Pitta and Vata disorder.
- It nourishes gastrointestinal mucosa, lubricates it, enhances the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and strengthens the colonic flora of useful microbes.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Amritaprasa Ghritam
- Trishna (Thirst)
- Burning sensation
- Jvara (Fever)
- Raktapitta (Bleeding disorder)
- Kasa (Cough), Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
- Kshata Kshina (Debility due to chest, injury)
- Vyadhikarshita Nashtashukra (Oligospermia due chronic illness)
- Daurbalya (Weakness)
- Svarahina (Aphasia)
- Vaivarnya (Discoloration),
- Hikka (Hiccup)
- Chardi (Emesis)
- Murccha (Syncope)
- Hridroga (Heart disease)
- Yoniroga (Disease of female genital tract)
- Mutraroga (Urinary diseases)
The Dosage of Amritaprasa Ghritam
- 1-2 spoon twice a day with milk or lukewarm water.
- Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. The exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- People suffering from obesity, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetics, high cholesterol should use this medicine with precaution.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (Amritaprasa Ghritam), AVP (Amruthaprasa Gritham) and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.