Alarsin Fortege Tablets is a polyherbal proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Alarsin. It improves energy, vigour, and fertility. It is effective in improving appetite, digestion, and assimilation. It gives relief in chronic constipation.
Fortege Tablet is indicated in male infertility, enlarged prostate, fatigue, weakness of muscles-nerves and sexual weakness. This medicine contains Shuddha Kuchla Strychinos Nux Vomica, and therefore should be taken in recommended dosage and in medical supervision.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Alarsin Fortege Tablets
In each coated tablet contains:
- Jeevanti Leptadenia reticulata 56.5 mg
- Kamboji Breynia patens 56.0 mg
- Kevanch Beej 30.0 mg
- Suddha Kuchla Strychinos Nux Vomica 30.0 mg
- Samudra Shokha Beej Salvia plebeia 15.0 mg
- Vardhara Beej Rourea santoloides 15.0 mg
- Ashwagandha 15.0 mg
- Vardhara Mool 15.0 mg
- Lavang 7.5 mg
- Pippali 7.5 mg
- Vacha Acorus calamus 7.5 mg
- Kali Mirch 7.5 mg
- Sunthi 7.5 mg
- Kabab Chini 7.5 mg
- Akarkara 7.5 mg
- Safed Chandan 4.5 mg
- Jaiphal Nutmeg 4.5 mg
- Javitri Mace 3.0 mg
- Preservatives: Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Sodium Benzoate
Jivanti, Leptadenia reticulata is found in Gujarat, sub-Himalayan tracts from Punjab to Sikkim and
Khasi hills and throughout peninsular India. It contains n-triacontane, cetyl alcohol, beta-sitosterol, betaamyrin acetate, lupanol 3-O-diglucoside and lepitidin glycoside.
Jivanti is sweet in taste (rasa), sweet after digestion (vipaka), and is cool in effect (virya). It is a Sheet Virya herbs. Sheet Virya or Cool potency herb, subdues Pitta (Bile) and Vata (Wind). Sheet Virya herb gives nourishment to body, steadiness and supports building of body fluids.
Jivanti is a stimulant and restorative tonic. It boosts energy level of the body. It has antiinflammatory action. It is taken to treat sexual dysfunction. This herb mainly works on urinary and reprodcutive organs. Jeevanti is especially useful for people suffering from debility or a lack of energy.
Kamboji or Breynia patens Synonym Breynia retusa, grows in rocky hill slopes, roadsides or clearings in sunny places. It belons to plant family Euphorbiaceae. In India it is mainly found in tropical Himalayas and Deccan peninsula. It is generally used as galactagogue and for supporting drug in herbal compound formulations.
Kapilu, Vishamushti (Strychinos Nux Vomica) is extremely poisonous and known as Poison nut in English. It has stimulant action on gastro intestinal tract and used in atonic dyspepsia. It gives relief in chronic caonstipation. It improves appetite and assimilation. It increases flow of digestive juice.
Nux Vomica, improves pulse. It increases blood pressure. It increases circulation in body. It is given in very controlled doses.
Benefits of Alarsin Fortege Tablets
- It is non hormonal herbal medicine for sexual problems.
- It tones up genito-urinary and neuro-glandular systems.
- It improves sperm count and motility and helps in conception.
- It thickens semen.
- It has aphrodisiac action in both male and female.
- It reduces stress, fatigue and exhaustion.
- It cures weakness of muscles and nerves.
- It improves metabolism.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Alarsin Fortege Tablets
- Chronic fatigue
- Prostate enlargement
- Sexual weakness
- Impotence in male
- Low sperm count, low motility
- Infertility in males
- Menopausal syndrome, Frigidity
Dosage of Alarsin Fortege Tablets
- The recommended dosage is 1 or 2 tablets twice a day after meal.
- For functional impotence in males, take 2 tablets three times a day for six months. For oligospermia, low sperm count, poor sperm motility, take 2 tabs thrice a day for 3-6 months or till conception occurs. In Menopause syndrome, frigidity take 2 tabs twice or thrice a day.
- Or take as directed by physician.
Caution: This medicine should be taken under medical supervision.
Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/poisonous substances (Strychinos Nux Vomica), should be taken only under medical supervision.
Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.