Neeri is polyherbal Ayuvedic medicine from Aimil Pharmaceuticals (India) Ltd. It is available in tablet and syrup form. Neeri is prepared from natural ingredients and used to treat various types of urinary disorders like urinary calculi (kidney stone), urinary tract infections and prostate associated disorders. The medicine contains herbal extracts that have been scientifically validated for their safety and effectiveness. The herbal extracts are sources of several phyto-constituents like arbutin, quinolone derivatives, bioflavonoids, glucosides, tannins and several micronutrients that help tone the functioning of kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and prostate gland.
Uses of Aimil Neeri
- Dysuria, burning micturition, non-specific urinary tract infections
- Oedema & generalised anasarca
- Poor renal functions
- Crystalluria and other urinary disorders
- Helps in spontaneous passage of calculi, it exhibits marked anti-calcifying activity.
- Relieves the binding mucin of calculi, thus effective as lithotriptic.
- Reveals marked improvement in symptoms of Urinary calculi and UTI’s (Urinary Tract
- Infections) like pain, burning micturition & haematuria.
- Regulates the crystalloid colloid imbalance, thus prevents recurrence of urinary calculi.
- Exerts significant anti-infective action in UTI’s against the major causative organisms.
- Effectively and safely prevents recurrence of UTI’s in susceptible patients.
- Helps provide relief in symptoms of prostate enlargement like dribbling urination, interrupted stream of urine.
Key Ingredients of Aimil Neeri
Composition: Neeri Tablets- Each tablet contains:
Pashanbhed Bergenia ligulata 60 mg, Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 50 mg, Palash Pushap Butea monosperma 50 mg, Hajrul Yahood Bhasam 45 mg, Swait Parpati 25 mg, Varun Ghan Crataeva nurvala Conc. 20 mg, Sahdevi Vernonia cinerea 20 mg, Apamarg (Panchang) Achyranthes aspera 20 mg, Gokhru Tribulus terrestris 20 mg, Sudh Shilajeet Purified Asphaltum 15 mg, Lajaloo Mool Mimosa pudica 15 mg, Yavakshar L. ash of Hordeum vulgare 10 mg;
Processed in the decoction of Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata), Appamarg (Achyranthes aspera), Lajaloo Mool (Mimosa pudica), Gokhru (Tribulus terristris), Kulthi (Dolichos biflorus) and Maddarmool (Calotropis procera).
- Colour – Sunset Yellow. Excepients (A B) Q.S.;
- A. Excepients: Gelatin, Gum Acacia, Starch, Aerosil, Talc
- B. Sugar Coating (Tablets): Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, Gum Acacia, Sugar, Talc, Shel
- Neeri Syrup – Each 10 ml. of Syrup contains:
Sudh Shilajeet (RTS-l) Purified asphaltum 200 mg, Shwet Parpati 150 mg, Moolishar L. ash of Raphanus sativus 150 mg, Kabab Chini Piper cubeba 100 mg, Saindha Namak Rock Salt 50 mg, Sajjikhar Natural form of Soda Bi-carb 50 mg;and Extracts from: Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 500 mg, Panchtrin Mool 500 mg, Ikshu Mool Saccharum officinarium 500 mg Gokshru Tribulus terrestris 450 mg, Chharilla Parmelia periata 450 mg, Varun Crataeva nurvala 400 mg, Kulatha Dolichos biflorus 400 mg, Pashan Bhed Bergenia ligulata 100 mg, Palashpushp Butea monosperma 100 mg, Lajaloomool Mimosa pudica 100 mg, Makoi Solanumnigrum 100 mg, Kakri Beej Cucumis sativus 100 mg, Daruharidra Berberis aristata 50 mg, Sugar base Q.S.
Preservatives: Methyl/propyl Parabens and Sod. salts, Benzoic acid and its salts, Citric acid. Colour used: Tartrazine, Flavour added
Dosage of Aimil Neeri
- Syrup: Children (3-12 Years): 1 teaspoonful (5ml) thrice a day
- Adults (Men & Women): 2 teaspoonful (10ml) thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Tablets: Adults (Men & Women): 2-3 tablets thrice a day
- Children (5-12 Years): 1-2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.