Pilocheck is scientifically proven formulation for quick relief from piles which comes in combination of capsule and gel. It is very useful in bleeding piles, severe itching of the skin in anal region and pain in anal region.
This medicines is very effective in following conditions
- Bleeding and pile mass
- Pruritis and pain in anal region
- Constipation and help defecate without straining
Pilocheck Tablet Ingredients per tablet
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) 25 mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 25 rt.p
- Trivrit (ipomoea turpethum) 12.5 mg
- Swarnapatri (cassia angustifolia) 37.5 mg
Powder of following herbs
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica) 32.5 mg
- Mahanimba(Melia Azedarach) 32.5 mg
- Nagakeshara(Mesua ferrea) 35 mg
- Devdaru 25 mg
- Haritaki(Terminalia chebula) 12.5 mg
- Mishreya(foeniculum vulgare) 12.5 mg
Dosage of Pilocheck Tablet
2 tablet twice a day
Pilocheck Gel Ingredients per gm
- Kwath derived from Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica)
- Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) – 1.2 g
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) – 1.2 g
- Udumbara (Ficus racemosa) and Yashti (Glycerhhiza glabra) – 1.2 g
- Apamarga kshar (Achyranthes aspera) 15 g
- Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora) 0.6 g
- Tila oil (Sesamum indicum ) – 25.95 g
- Nimba oil (Azadirachta indica) – 1.2 g
- Gel base – Q.S.
- Sodium Benzoate, BHT.
Direction to use
1 g (approx. 3 cms) for local application, two times a day or as directed by the Physician.