Samsung recently launched new Android 2.2 (Froyo) platform based full touch screen phone Galaxy mini. The Samsung GALAXY mini is a breath of fresh air for those that want a smart device that is as fun as it functional. Emboldened with a flashy color stripe along the side, this mobile keeps you connected to everything that matters in your life. With a 3.14-inch QVGA display, the Samsung GALAXY mini embodies great productivity and performance in a compact design that is full of personality.
Galaxy Mini Features
- AndroidT 2.2 “Froyo”
- 3.14-inch 320×240 QVGA TFT display
- 600MHz application processor
- 3.0-Mega Pixel Camera AF
Single Shot, Continuous Shot, Panorama Shot, Smile Shot
- A-GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 1200mAh battery
- 160MB + 2GB microSD (up to 32GB)
- FM radio
- Social Networking Integration
- Digital sensors like Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity
- Size 110.4 x 60.6 x 12.1 mm
- Bluetooth technology v 2.1
WiFi 802.11 (b/g/n)
- Google Maps with Latitude, Places, Navigation(beta)
- GoogleTM Voice Search Galaxy mini is available in Russia, China and India.
In India price of Galaxy mini market price is around Rs.12000.00
But you can get it in around Rs. 10100.00 after bargaining.