It is a very simple nutritious recipe using hung curd. Now what is hung curd. For making hung curd, take fresh curd and tightly tie it in muslin cloth. Hang it for at least 5 hrs so as to drain water completely.
You can also tie it in night and use next day. If there is still some water remove that by squeezing it with some weight. Here is recipe.
- Hung curd 300 gm
- Besan 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Green chili 1 finely chopped
- Green cardamom powder ½ tbsp
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp
- Oil for cooking
- Heat little oil in pan and sauté onion.
- Add all ingredients and hung curd and sauté at low flame.
- Now cool mixture and give it shape of patties.
- Sprinkle corn flour on both sides and shallow fry on hot tawa.
- Serve hot with sauce.