Today i was remembering my childhood days which i have spend in my Village (Nawagarh, Chandauli).
That time we use to eat some different snacks in different season.
So what is interesting in this? I mean to say in now day no one eating these foods in my village as these snacks were prepared by our selves.
I am listing method of those foods here and you can try them in Microwave and Griller
In Mansoon season afternoons we were eating baked Onions, Garlics, Raw Guava, River Fish, Eggs and many more.
So, it is very easy to make these snacks in Griller.
- Take 3-4 small/medium size Onion/Guavas.
- Wash them (Optional ) :).
- Microwave them for 4-5 min.
- Grill them on High rack for 4-5 min.
- Now you can eat them (with sauce optional).
In case of Garlic please don’t wash them. These are very healthy and testy.
Please try at least once.
Recipe for Roasted/Grilled Fish as a side dish
- Take 250 gm River small size fish.
- Chopped Garlic 3-4 clove.
- Mustered oil 2-3 table spoon.
- Salt to test.
- Amchur/Khatai 2-3 pinch.
- Wash fish carefully.
- Preheat oven for at 200 0C.
- Put aluminium foil on high rack of your oven.
- Put fish on that and grilled for 2-3 min and change side and grill for another 2-3 minutes and repeat this process until fish gets softer.
- Now Remove belly portion, head of fish very carefully and remove all bones.
- Now add amchur, salt garlic and mustered oil and mix them well.
- Serve with Chana Daal Rice Roti, You can eat grilled fish directly with salt .