Ingredients for Palak Cream soup
– 2 Cups fresh palak leaves
– 1 Cup water
– 1 tbl spoon corn starch
– ½ Onion finely chopped
– ½ Cup milk
– 1 tbl spoon fresh milk cream
-1 tbl spoon butter
– Salt and Black Pepper powder to season.
– Wash and boil palak(spinach) for 8-10 min by adding 1 pinch backing powder for retaining color.
– Make fine paste using a blender
– Heat the butter in a pan.
– Add the chopped onions and sauté on medium heat for 1-2 minute or till the onions are getting transparent.
– Now add palak paste, milk and cook on low heat for 2 minute(s).
– Finally add salt and pepper to your taste and mix well.
– Cream Palak soup is ready, Add fresh milk cream and sprinkle with fresh parsley or green coriander leaves just before serving.