Aloo tikki is very common dish in India. There are many variation in this dish recipes. Today I am writing a recipe for making palak and other vegetable tikki.
– 1/2 cup palak paste
– 1/2 Grated radish(Mooli)
– 1/2 Grated Carrot(Gajar)
– 2 Boiled potato(aloo)
– Salt to taste
– Chaat masala(optional as per taste)
– Red chili powder as per taste
– Ginger paste 1 spoon
– Broken cashew(Kaju 2 spoon)
– Tel as per need
– Chopped chili, Onion, Coriander leaves, tomato, 1/2 lemon for garnishing
– Make mixture of boiled potato,Palak paste and other vegetables by adding salt, chili powder, dry fruits and Ginger paste.
– Now mix chaat masala if you want
– Make small tikki of these mixture
– Now heat some oil in nonstick pan
– Cook tikki on medium flam till tikki gets brown. Cook both side.
– Tikki is ready to serve(Garnish tikki Chopped chili, Onion, Coriander leaves, tomato, 1/2 lemon juice before serving).
– Serve with tomato chilli sauce or other chuney
– You can cook tikki is MWO also.