I have made Schezwan paneer recipe a home and trust me it is very easy and tasty. Here is recipe for schezwan paneer(cottage cheese).
Ingredients for schezwan sauce:
– 2 table spoon garlic pastes
– 1 tea spoon vinegar
– 5~10 dry red chili(use less hot chilli)
– 2 table spoon tomato puree
– 2 table spoon corn flour(Refined)
– 1/2 table spoon soy sauce
– Cooking oil
– Ajinomoto 1~2 pinch
Ingredients for schezwan paneer
– Paneer cubes (cottage cheese) 200 gm
– 1 capsicum
– 1 tomato
– 1 Onion
– Chopped spring onion for garnishing
– Oil to cook
– For making schezwan sauce, mix garlic, vinegar, chili with water and make paste by grinding it.
– Now heat oil in pan and cook above mix for 4-5 minutes by steering it.
– Now add tomato puree, corn starch, soya sauce, salt, ajinomoto and water too it and cook for 2-3 minutes
– Schezwan sauce is ready, keep it aside.
– For making paneer schezwan, cut all vegetables in 1 inch size pieces.
– Heat oil and coat paneer cubes with corn starch and fry them and remove from pan.
– Now stir fry vegetable for 1 minutes and add schezwan sauce and paneer to it and cook for 2 minutes.
– Schezwan sauce is ready, garnish with chopped spring onion and other green leaf vegetables.