Raw banana dry sabji(Kachche kele ki sukhi sabji) is a Indian recipe, specially in kerala banana is part of cooking, you will find lot of different recipes of banana in kerala. Raw banana sabji is very common in all over India. Here I am writing very simple recipe for making banana dry sabji.
- Raw banana 3
- Garlic cloves 3~4
- Ginger small piece
- Mustard seeds 2 pinch
- Cumin seed 2~3 pinch
- Turmeric powder 2~3 pinch
- Chili powder as per taste
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil 1~2 spoon
- Curry leaves 1 spring
- Cook banana in microwave for 4-5 minutes by cutting both ends. Put banana inside a polythene. Make small whole in polybag.
- Cut banana in 1 cm thick pieces and peel it and let is cool down
- Heat oil in frying pan
- Make crackle with mustard seed and jeera
- Crush ginger and garlic and curry leaves and put into pan
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes and add turmeric and chilli powder
- You can also add some kitchen king(Sabji Masala) and add 2-3 spoon water to it.
- Now add salt and banana pieces and mix it.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes
Dry banana subji is ready to serve.