Today I made curd potato kadhi. This is very simple delicious recipe. I liked it very much. Here I am writing this recipe.
Ingredients for curd potato kadhi:
– Boiled and pealed Potato 3-4 medium sized
– Curd 1 cup
– Zinger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
– Hing 1-2 pinch
– Green chili 2-3
– Jeera powder 1-2 pinch
– Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
– Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
– Chili powder 1-2 pinch
– Cooking oil
– Salt to taste
– Heat oil in deep pan and add zinger garlic paste and green chilli to it.
– Fry this till chili gets brown
– Now add add spices to it and add curd and cook for a while.
– Now add messed potato to it and cook for 5 minutes.
– Kadhi is ready for serve.
Serve with rice or chapati.