Here I am writing salty cone snacks recipe which I tried after reading in news paper. This is very good snack with tea and coffee.
– Panchforan (Bharawan Masala) 2 spoon
– Grated coconut 2 spoon
– Roasted barley Flour(Jau ka sattu) 1 spoon
– Roasted gram flour(Chana sattu) 2 spoon
– Chopped mint leaves(pudina) 1 spoon
– Roasted Sesame(Til) 1 spoon
– Refined floor(Maida) 2 cups
– Salt to taste
– Oil to fry
– Mix salt in maida and some ghee or refined oil and knead by adding some water and make dough.
– Make small pieces of dough
– Mix all other ingredients in a bowl
– Now roll dough pieces and cut roll in two pieces from center
– Now make cone and put filling and seal cones.
– When cones are ready then heat oil in deep frying pan
– Fry cone till they get brown color.
Cones are ready to serve.