Ingredients for chila
-1 cup moong daal without skin
– 3 green chillies
– Half cup semolina (Suji)
– 1 inch ginger
– Half cup carrot (Grated)
– Half cup finely chopped onion
– Half cup finely chopped capsicum
– Half cup finely chopped tomatoes
– Half cup sprout
– 2 spoon curd
– 1/2 tbl spoon chilli powder
-1 spoon chopped coriander leaves
– Salt to taste
– 3-4 spoon oil
-Soak daal for 4-6 Hr
– Strain soaked moong daal and rinse with water
– Make paste of daal, ginger and green chillies using a mixer and grind it by adding some water.
– Now add suji(Semolina) to the paste and mix well
– Now Mix all curd, sprout, vegetables, coriander leaves, salt.
– Add small amount of water if required to make semi thick batter.
– Head a not stick frying pan and spread 1/2 cup batter. Using 1 tbl spoon oil cook on low heat till done from both sides.
– Chila is ready, serve with pickle, chutney.
Tip: You can put some filing on chila and wrap it before searing. You can make these filing with paneer or potato by frying them by adding some spices and salt.