Radish or Muli paratha with butter and pickle is one of my favorite dish. You can eat this paratha with other recipe like curries and daal dishes.
- Plain flour (Aata) 2 cups
- Radish grated 1-2 cup
- Onion 1 large finely chop
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Green chilies 2-3 finely chop
- Roasted cumin seeds powder 1/2 tbl spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Chaat masala (optional)
- Desi Ghee or refined oil for frying
- Grate one cup radish after washing is very carefully.
- Now make dough of wheat flour(atta) by adding grated radish and salt and knead it well to form dough.
- Add other ingredients in this dough and mix them well
- Now take dough and make small balls of equal proportion.
- Roll this ball in circular shape.
- Now put tawa or non sticking pan on stove. When using tawa before putting paratha make sure it is hot.
- Put paratha on hot tawa. Apply ghee on both sides and cook till they turn light brown with black spots.
Paratha is ready. Serve it with curd or pickle, even you can serve it with some vegetable curry .
Don’t forget to put butter before serving it.
Tips for parathas: You can add other spices of your choice or you can avoid adding spices. Simple paratha of radish and salt is itself very testy.