Bhindi(Lady Finger) or Okra is very common vegetable and can be found all over world.There are lots of different dishes of bhindi. Today I am going to write very simple fry recipe of bhindi which style is typical Varanasi(Easter UP).
Ingredients for Bhindi Fry
– Bhindi 250 gm
– Peeled and chopped garlic cloves 2-3
– ½ tsp Zeera
– Red chili 1 (make 2 piece)
– 1 Spicy Badi (Kohrauri)
– ½ tsp black pepper crushed
– Salt to taste
– Mustard oil 2 spoon
Method for making Bhindi Bhujia
– Wash and dry bhindi using clean cotton cloth
– Cut bhindi in ½ to 1 cm size
– Heat mustard oil in a frying pan
– Crackle with zeera and spicy badi (Make 2-3 pices of badi)
– Add red chili
– Make sure these ingredients not burn
– Now add bhindi and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium high flame
– Sprinkle black pepper and mix them by steering and cook till bhindi color got changed or cook at the level you wish because you can eat bhindi( lady finger) raw.
– Serve with paratha, daal chawal as side dish.