In India you will find pakoda every where, pakoda is most common snack in India. You will find different types of pakoda(fries) all over India. Today I am writing recipe of Arbi patta pakoda recipe.
– Arbi patta 4
– Soaked urad daal 2 cup
– Soaked chana daal 2 cup
– Zinger garlic paste 1 spoon
– Chopped green chili 2-3
– Turmeric 1/2 table spoon
– Garam masala 1/2 tbl spoon
– Red chili flex as per taste
– Salt to taste
– Amchoor powder 1/2 tbl spoon
– Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tbl spoon
– Edible oil for deep fry
– Make paste of soaked daal?s separately by grinding them.
– Mix half portion of spices in each daal paste.
– Mix them well.
– Now clean and wash arbi patta and remove hard stems on leaves
– Now put urad daal paste mixture equally on leafs
– Make roll of leaves and cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
– Now with chana daal paste bind arbi patta roll pieces.
– Heat oil in deep frying pan and fry rolls on medium heat(Adjust heat accordingly for deep fry). On low flam pakoda will cooked perfectly.
– Pakodas are ready to serve.
– Serve with chutney/ketchup along with tea coffee or sweet dishes.
Here are some images for reference.