Aloo jira is simplest fried vegetable recipe. You can make it very quickly and eat as side dish in main course with daal.
- Aloo 2 cup peeled and cut in cubes
- Cumin Seed 1-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil 2-3 tbl spoon
- Chopped green coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Optionally 2 pinch chilli powder and 1-2 pinch haldi powder
- Heat oil in frying pan
- Crackle cumin seeds
- Add potato and slat
- Add optional ingredient like chili powder, haldi pwdr and other if you want. But I suggest don’t use these optional spices.
- Cook potato on medium flame and keep steering potato in between.
- When potato get cooked, take off pan and sprinkle coriander leaves.