Alashi sweet paratha(Tisi Paratha) is a recipe from Varanasi. Alashi(Flax Seeds) is also known as Tisi in Varanasi region and very good for health. There are many recipe of Alashi. Today I am writing very simple sweet paratha recipe of Alashi.
– Alashi seeds 3 spoon
– Sugar 1/2 cup(powder)
– Wheat flour 2 cups
– Deshi Ghee or cooking oil for cooking patatha
– Roast Alashi seeds in a pan and make powder using grinder.
– Now add sugar powder to it as per your taste and mix well, paratha filling is ready.
– Now make dough of wheat flour using some water
– Now make paratha using alashi filling and cook it on tawa using deshi ghee.
– Sweet alashi paratha is ready.
This paratha has really great taste, you should try at least once.