Clove tea is prepared from cloves. This tea is very good for digestive system. It is very easy to prepare. You just need cloves or its powder and honey. Clove tea is very useful in treating nausea and vomiting. It has distinct aroma which gives freshness. Clove is also known as Laung or Lawanga in hindi.
How to prepare Clove tea
Ingredients: Cloves or its powder, Water, Honey or sugar as per taste.
If you are using sugar for sweetness in tea then add it with clove and if honey is used then that should not be cooked and added before drinking by simple mixing.
Process for making clove tea
- Take water (250 ml) in a pan and bring this to boil.
- In this boiling water add clove powder (1 teaspoon) or few crushed cloves.
- Simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain and drink lukewarm.
- You may add honey or sugar in this tea as per taste.
Benefits of clove tea
- Gives freshness
- Gives relief in asthma, cough
- Gives relief in nausea, vomiting
- Cures digestive system related problems, indigestion, cholera, abdominal gas