Pomegranate tea is prepared from buds, flowers and leaves of Punica granatum tree. The leaves have gastroprotective, astringent, anti-diarrhoeal and antioxidant activities. This herbal tea is good for scavenging free radicals from body that causes ageing and diseases.
Ingredients of Pomegranate tea
Recipe of Pomegranate tea
- Take water (150 ml) in pan. Bring it to boil.
- Add all ingredients, except honey in this boiling water.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Strain tea and drink hot.
- You may add honey as per taste. If you are diabetic then avoid adding honey or sugar.
Health Benefits of drinking Pomegranate tea
- Cures cold, cough
- Good for digestive system
- Cures stomach disorders, diarrhoea
- Improves digestion, intestinal movement
- Reduces gastric ulcer risk
- Cures sleeplessness (Insomnia)
- Strong antioxidant
- Caffeine free herbal tea
Very rarely it can cause some allergy in some people