You can cook cabbage in microwave quickly using less oil and believe me it tastes yummy. The recipe and ingredient required is also very simple.
– 1 cabbage
– 1 small potato peeled and chopped
– 1 tbs vinegar(optional)
– 1 tbs red chili powder
– 2 tablespoon Cooking oil
– Salt as per taste
– Wash cabbage and potatoes and chop them.
– Put in microwave safe glass bowl.
– Add salt, red chili powder, cooking oil and vinegar to it and mix well.
– Put in microwave and cook for 3 mins take out and stir it .
– Put in microwave for another 3 mins.
– Check if potato is tender and cooked well.
– Serve hot.