Migrahills is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine. The main indication of this medicine is to control migraine pain.
Table of Contents
Migrahills can be taken daily to prevent the migraine attack. It helps as it contains nootropic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic medicinal herbs. These herbs have antioxidant action, and help in proper functioning of the brain. Antacid action of this medicine reduces hyperactivity which is one of the causes of the migraine attack. The digestion improving medicinal herbs in this formulation helps to reduce chances of gas, and bloating which is again a cause of migraine. Basically, this herbal combination works on the brain, and digestive organs to minimize the root cause of migraine.
But even after taking this medicine you may suffer from migraine if the reasons are different such as going in the sun, sleep disturbance, period-related migraine, etc.
- Manufacturer: Herbal Hills
- Availability: Online, and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: Migraine
- Suitable for: Everyone
- MRP/Price: 60 tablets Price is Rs 245.00
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
Each 525 mg Film-Coated Tablet contains
- Godanti Bhasma 100mg
- Sajjikshar Powder 50mg
- Pippalimool Powder 25mg
- Dashamool Extract 100mg
- Ashwagandha Extract 50mg
- Brahmi Extract 50mg
- Shankhpushpi Extract 50mg
- Khurasani Ajwain Powder 50mg
- Yashtimadhu Powder 50mg
- Excipients: Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Starch, Colour Coat.
Migrahills Ayurvedic Action / Karma
- Anulomna: Anulomna means one which promotes excretions, and favor discharge. Takes vata / wind downward, mild laxative.
- Kaphahara: Pacifies Kapha Dosha
- Pittahar: Reduces Pitta
- Rasayana: Improve the quality of the tissues.
- Shleshmahar: Reduces phlegm.
- Shothagna: Reduces swelling, and inflammation, relieve edema.
Migrahills Biomedical Action
- Analgesic: Relieve pain.
- Antacid: Neutralizes stomach acidity, and is used to relieve heartburn, indigestion or an upset stomach.
- Anticatarrhal: Remove excess mucus from the body.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
- Antioxidant: Neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, and other substances.
- Carminative: Preventing the formation or causing the expulsion of flatulence.
- Digestive: Digestant.
Migrahills Health Benefits
As it contains nootropic herbs it helps in boosting brain functions, and better adaptation to stress. Godanti, and Sajii Kshara have antacid action, and Ashwagandha strengthens the nerves. It is a safe combination.
Migrahills has analgesic properties which help to control headaches. It can help to control the pain intensity & duration of migraine.
Migrahills is considered to have anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce swelling in the brain.
Migrahills is considered to have antacid properties. Hyperacidity may sometimes cause the migraine.
Improves brain functions
Migrahills may increase the functioning of the brain. It may help reduce the anxiety caused due to stress.
Migrahills Therapeutic Uses
Migrahills is a herbal combination for migraine. It needs to be taken daily to prevent migraine attacks. But, keep in mind, it may not essentially work for your case. First, identify the cause, and then work on it. Doing Anulom Vilom, and deep breathing definitely helps in migraine.
- Chronic Headache
- Migraine attack
The recommended dosage of medicine is 1 tablet, preferably after meals or as recommended by a physician.
It should be taken twice a day, in the morning, and evening.
- Anupan (Adjuvant)
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by a doctor.
Side-effects of Migrahills
It is a very safe , and has no known side effect.
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Drug Interactions have not been identified.