Green tea is tea leaves but processed using minimum oxidation in factories. Now days green tea spread through out world along with Asia. Green tea has many health benefits over black tea as green tea is full of antioxidants.
Green tea is made using brewing process and can vary in brewing temperature and time. Generally we should use 3 gm green tea in 150 ml water ie. for making one cup green tea.There are many variety of green tea found in China, Japan, India etc.
Health Benefits of green tea:
- Source of high anti cancer compounds.
- Very helpful for Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces high cholesterol levels and reduce chances of cardiovascular disease
- In case of sunburn take warm water and put green tea bag in it and let it cool and apply on skin.
- In diabetes it is very helpful in reducing blood sugar level.
- In weight loss: very good if you are drinking green tea frequently because it is full of antioxidants and increases metabolism and helps in burning calories from body.
- Improves immunity of body
In India you can buy green tea from any grocery store in form of dip or normal packaging from different brands.
Personally I like Lipton Darjeeling Green Tea and just brewing in warm water.