Tomato paratha with butter and pickle is one of my favorite dish. I would like to share its recipe with you. You can make this recipe very easily a home.
- Plain flour (Aata) 2 cups
- Red Tomato 2
- Onion 1 large finely chop
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Green chilies 2-3 finely chop
- Roasted cumin seeds powder 1/2 tbl spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Chaat masala (optional)
- Desi Ghee or refined oil for frying
- Make fine paste of tomato using grinder.
- Now make dough of wheat flour(atta) by adding tomato paste and salt and knead it well to form dough.
- Add other ingredients in this dough and mix them well
- Now take dough and make small balls of equal proportion.
- Roll this ball in circular shape.
- Now put tawa or non sticking pan on stove. When using tawa before putting paratha make sure it is hot.
- Put paratha on hot tawa. Apply ghee on both sides and cook till they turn light brown with black spots.
Paratha is ready. Serve it with curd or pickle, even you can serve it with some vegetable curry .
Don’t forget to put butter before serving it.