Palak recipes (spinach recipes) are very simple and healthy. I have posted several previously. Today I am writing here simplest palak recipe(spinach).
Ingredients for Indian spinach recipe (Bhaji)
– Spinach 250 gm
– Potato 2(medium size)
– Tomato 1(Optional)
– Cumin Seeds 1-2 pinch
– Garlic cloves 3-4
– Green chili 1
– Cooking oil 2-3 spoon
– Salt to taste
Method for making Aloo palak bhaji
– Clean and wash palak very carefully with water and drain all water from it
– Peel potato and wash with water and cut potato’s in cubes.
– Chop palak finely
– Peel garlic and chop them finely
– Chop chili finely
– Heat oil in a pan and make crackle with cumin seeds
– Add garlic & chili, cook them till garlic starts changing color to brown
– Now add spinach and potato. Add salt to taste and mix well.
– Now cook by putting lid on pan till potato gets soft.
– Add tomato and cook for another 1~2 minutes.
Aloo palak bhaji is ready. Serve it with daal, chawal, chapati.