PDF files are most common medium of secured communication with clients via service providers. These files are portable and can very secure using inscription and password protection.
Now days we are getting receipts and or services bill online in this format only and in most of cases these documents are password protected for security reasons.
When we download and open this document on our PC or mobile device many times we feel to remove password from most of the documents because after downloading to our PC we don?t want to manage password for each document.
For this I tried many options but only one free password removal option seems good from PDF files.
This is a tricky option to remove password from PDF.
- Just open file using chrome browser by dragging and dropping file to chrome window and just typing file path in url.
- Chrome will ask PDF password and open the PDF file.
- Now Try to print using ctrl+p and it will open print dialog.
- In print dialog select option change destination and in next dialog select option ?save as PDF?.
- Save you file to new PDF file. This new file will be new PDF with same content and without password .