Here are some very helpful cooking tips for cooking rice.
- You want to cook rice very soft then after adding water and rice in cooker do not touch cooker and let is cool down by it self.
- Wash rice with water at least 2-3 times. Rice will cook better and taste better.
- Always use thick bottom pan to cook rice if you are not using pressure cooker.
- Do not add anything in rice if you want to cook plain rice otherwise rice taste will change.
- Soak rice in water for 5-10 minutes. Cooking time will be reduce and rice will look more beautiful.