Aloo tikki is very common dish in India. There are many variation in this dish recipes. Today I am writing a recipe for making palak and other vegetable tikki.
- 1/2 cup palak paste
- 1/2 Grated radish(Mooli)
- 1/2 Grated Carrot(Gajar)
- 2 Boiled potato(aloo)
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala(optional as per taste)
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Ginger paste 1 spoon
- Broken cashew(Kaju 2 spoon)
- Tel as per need
- Chopped chili, Onion, Coriander leaves, tomato, 1/2 lemon for garnishing
- Make mixture of boiled potato,Palak paste and other vegetables by adding salt, chili powder, dry fruits and Ginger paste.
- Now mix chaat masala if you want
- Make small tikki of these mixture
- Now heat some oil in nonstick pan
- Cook tikki on medium flam till tikki gets brown. Cook both side.
- Tikki is ready to serve(Garnish tikki Chopped chili, Onion, Coriander leaves, tomato, 1/2 lemon juice before serving).
- Serve with tomato chilli sauce or other chuney
- You can cook tikki is MWO also.