Mix daal is very common, delicious and healthy dish. There are many different recipe for making mix daal. Differences in these mix daal recipes are combination of spices and cooking method. Here I am writing very simple is tasty recipe for making mix daal.
Ingredients for mix dal
- 1 cup mix daal( equal quantity of chana, tuvar, red masoor, urad, moong)
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1/4 tps
- Salt to taste
- Jeera 1/2 tps
- Garlic cloves 4-5
- Green chilli chopped 1-2
- Deshi ghee 1-2 spoon
- Wash daal and soak for 30 minutes
- Put daal in pressure cooker and add 600-750 ml water
- Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt
- Pressure cook till daal gets soft
- Now in a frying pan heat ghee and crackle jeera and cook garlic and green chilli on slow flame.
- Add this tadaka to daal and serve after garnishing with green coriander leaves.