I have made Schezwan paneer recipe a home and trust me it is very easy and tasty. Here is recipe for schezwan paneer(cottage cheese).
Ingredients for schezwan sauce:
- 2 table spoon garlic pastes
- 1 tea spoon vinegar
- 5~10 dry red chili(use less hot chilli)
- 2 table spoon tomato puree
- 2 table spoon corn flour(Refined)
- 1/2 table spoon soy sauce
- Cooking oil
- Ajinomoto 1~2 pinch
Ingredients for schezwan paneer
- Paneer cubes (cottage cheese) 200 gm
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tomato
- 1 Onion
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Oil to cook
- For making schezwan sauce, mix garlic, vinegar, chili with water and make paste by grinding it.
- Now heat oil in pan and cook above mix for 4-5 minutes by steering it.
- Now add tomato puree, corn starch, soya sauce, salt, ajinomoto and water too it and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Schezwan sauce is ready, keep it aside.
- For making paneer schezwan, cut all vegetables in 1 inch size pieces.
- Heat oil and coat paneer cubes with corn starch and fry them and remove from pan.
- Now stir fry vegetable for 1 minutes and add schezwan sauce and paneer to it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Schezwan sauce is ready, garnish with chopped spring onion and other green leaf vegetables.